Bridesmaids are the lucky women you chose to stand beside you on one of the most significant days of your life. You love them, right? Whether they’ve helped you tremendously or only slightly along the way, what matters is they’ve contributed to your happiness on your wedding day and you should express your gratitude towards them with a thoughtful gift. Since beach weddings are unlike any other wedding, it would be awesomely appreciated to give them something relevant and useful during their seaside stay. Here are some ideas to get you rolling:
● A monogrammed beach bag filled with goodies such as a beach towel, flip flops, SPF, and perhaps a reusable, aluminum water bottle if you are feeling eco-friendly. Take a look at the always comfortable and practical Havaiana flip flops in these fabulous “Slim-Turkish” styles:
...Tres chic! A solid, bright colored style would also be a great choice for your maids.
When Lilly Pulitzer isn’t making lobster speckled men’s khaki’s, she is making these stainless steel, re-usable water bottles in beachy chic designs (free of nasty BPA too!)
...A fun, practical addition to any gift bag, plus a wise idea to encourage your ladies to stay hydrated during the celebratory, albeit booze and sun-filled weekend.
A loose, thin, comfy fabric is perfect for lounging in sea or pool side, and even paired later in the evening with white jeans for a casual seafood dinner. Roberta Roller Rabbit makes Tunics, Kurtas (sarongs), and Beach Bags in beautiful traditional Indian prints.
Shown above is a fabulous sarong, one of the Tunics in an ultra flattering blue and white print that blends beautiful with the coastal scenery and an array of several of the designer’s classic and creative prints and accessories. Make your bridesmaid gifts even more special by personalizing each of the gals gifts by picking colors and patterns that most compliment each girl’s look
● A gift certificate to experience something adventurously unique to your beach location (i.e. wild horse tour, jet skiing, crabbing, surf lessons)
● A large, hardcover coffee table book of the coastal town you are in, complete with gorgeous pictures to remember it by. It will spice up their pads and be available to flip through when they’re feeling nostalgic!
● A funky, bright colored make-up bag filled with a girls favorite seaside toiletries such as shimmery self tanner, tropical-colored nail polish, bronzer, waterproof mascara, and a dual cheek/lip stain. To be more specific and get you rolling, here are some ideas:
*Check out this collectible Stila beach palette with an adorable name: “Still Haute in the Hamptons” available at Sephora (now on Sale!!):
This glam collection comes in four additional color palettes, each with a different coastal location and equally cute catch phrases.
* Let your girls share some of your wedding glow with this delicious, body-quenching, all-natural Pacifica Island Glow Beautiful Body Kit. It will have their skin looking radiant in your wedding pictures and the coconut scent will remind them of the special beach event long after you’ve said “I do.” BobbiBrown has fabulous sea-reminiscent skin and body finds as well!
Whatever you choose, make it fun, relaxed and hot...just like the beach!