Friday, January 15, 2010

Art, Fashion, and Bubbly...All For a Great Cause!!!

Last night we had the pleasure of attending Labels For Love Modus Union 2010 at the Renaissance Mayflower Hotel. The night was amazing with live art, headed by my friend, Maggie O'Neill of O'Neill Studios and then a fabulous fashion show from Lela Rose's Spring 2010 collection. Not only did we get to enjoy all of the eye candy from Maggie and Lela, but it went to a great cause, Center for Heart, Lung and Kidney Disease at Children's National Medical Center.

Linda and I were lucky to attend with the lovely Carine Krawiec of Carine's Bridal Atelier. It was great to catch up with her on all of the upcoming trunk stores at her salon, and get her expert opinions on the fashions as they came down the runway!

Take a peak at some of the out of this world creations that Maggie O'Neill had up for auction!

My personal favorite, I want these shoes hanging on my wall, and in my closet!

No comments:

Post a Comment