Monday, April 16, 2012

Sucker for Seersucker

 Happy Marathon Monday!
Between the coverage of the Boston Marathon and the work I have been doing for my upcoming  Nantucket weddings,  I have been longing for my days up north.  Lobster, Chowder (must pronounce as Chowda), Fenway Park, Nantucket Red shorts and Seersucker are just a few of my favorite things that remind me of Beantown and The Grey Lady.  Now some may think a Red Sox inspired wedding is the only way to go (my husband invited every player on the 2005 roster to our own wedding), I personally am a sucker for seersucker weddings!




This monogrammed seersucker clutch would make a great bridesmaid gift!

These bow ties scream wedding prep!

A great way to infuse your preppy style into the table decor

What is there not to love about a seersucker Christian Louboutin?!?! 

Seersucker even can make it's way onto the cake

Adorable napkins!


What are some of your favorite seersucker ideas??

xoxo,
JS

PS-GO SOXS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Photo Credits {1-SouthernBeaus, 2- Southern Sophisticate, 3-La Belle Vie, 4-Neiman Marcus, 5- Cake Girls, 6- Martha Stewart}

No comments:

Post a Comment