Tuesday, October 9, 2012

2013 Trend: Save the Date Style

 I am working with my 2013 brides on their Save the Dates, and several different styles have emerged. I have never had a specific "Save the Date Style," as I have two schools of thought...

I absolutely adore when the save the date is an introduction to the feel of the wedding and the first piece of a beautiful stationary suite.  On the other hand, I LOVE the idea of using the save the date as an opportunity to be fun and creative.  If there ever is a place to do something "cute" and "fun" within a formal wedding, the best place to do it is with your 'Save the Date! 


Love the motif that is carried throughout this Ceci New York stationary suite

The Save the Date here is fun, but still coordinates with the other pieces
Lehr and Black is known for their celebrity clientele and these stunning save the dates show why!

The flourish from above is seen again in the beautiful invitations

Now, onto the fun...


How cute would this be with a certain red soled shoe?!?
Such fun with a giant calendar!

Use your engagement session as a opportunity to get "the image" for your dave the date

I love how simple and sweet this save the date is.  Very clever!

What is your save the date style???




No comments:

Post a Comment