Thursday, October 18, 2012

SoCo Events Featured: Grace Ormonde Tabletop Design

I have been waiting to post this for some time now, and I am very excited to share that our tabletop design is featured in the current issue of Grace Ormonde Wedding Style Magazine!

Last winter, I was honored when the Grace Ormonde team contacted me to help coordinate their trip to DC.  I immediately put together lists of amazing venues here in our nation's capital that fit the Grace Ormonde style and got to work organizing.  


Once Grace chose the Anderson House and the St. Regis Hotel from my list, Amaryllis and I started the designing process.  
I hope you enjoy the end result as much as we do!


Thank you to all of the amazing vendors who put in a tremendous labor of love for this shoot

No comments:

Post a Comment